Thursday, May 1, 2008

magic corn

sticking with the topic of food, one of mike's favourite snacks here in doha is 'magic corn'. the magic corn cart can't be found just anywhere - only in select shopping malls! the cart contains a pot of cooked corn with a wide array of toppings; salt, butter, garlic, paprika, ranch, chili, etc, etc. one cup for only 7 QR (1 GBP/ 2 CDN). a healthy alternative to most food court choices! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista and Mike! I sure am enjoying your blog. "Magic Corn" eh? ......personally I think Orville's (Redenbacher) long lost relative is "working" the corn cart without Uncle Orville knowing. Luv Colleen

Maureen & Dalton said...

Hi Mike & Krista,

Great picture Kris !!! Yep, I'll take an order of the magic corn to go - haha.

Love,
Mom & dad M

Matt R said...

Do they deliver?

Brian said...

does it make you feel funny or is it just called magic for no reason?

false advertising

mams said...

Looks like a very small portion--- when I make pop-corn it takes me at least 45 mins to eat - Kris can vouch for it.Enjoy!!1 Glad to see Col is "blogged on".